Friday, April 15, 2011

Narcissism

 Narcissism is a personality disorder that deals with a person being super full of themselves and has to brag about themselves 24/7. Just imagine being with someone where all they talk about is themselves and they can't get enough of themselves.  How annoying would that be to listen to?? I know that there are some points where people say things and it makes them feel good that they have done something good.
I know I feel great when I tell someone the accomplishments that I have done, but going further than that and talking about it non-stop is definitely going too far.  You know how it is to be a teenager and to say that you have done something better than someone else. There is that sense of "I'm better than you" that makes you feel good, and people diagnosed with this disorder must feel all the time. :)

http://mrcannonpants.edu.glogster.com/narcissism/

No comments:

Post a Comment