Friday, April 8, 2011

Higher Achievement

In the experiment, kind of, that we did in class, we had to choose 5 different garbage cans to shoot for with a beanie bag. When we decided which one that we chose then that would determine if one was a higher achievement or lower achievement.  It turned out that I was lower achievement because I went for the farthest one.  I was lower achievement because one with lower achievement will always be the risk taker because if they don't accomplish what was wanted to get done then they have an excuse or a way out explaining why they didn't have success.  A higher achievement person would have chose either the 3rd or 4th garbage can because that one would have been the one that would have given them some of the most success and most money earned. In real life I am not always a lower achievement, sometimes I feel the need to just win instead of going for it all and it feels good to have that higher achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment