Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ice Cube Addiction

3:00 p.m.
                My next ice cubes will come from my girlfriend’s house.  This will be difficult but I plan on when she goes to the bathroom that I will then hurry and get my couple ice cubes to satisfy myself.  Then I will hurry back down to where I was before she went to the bathroom and act like nothing had happened.

5:00 p.m.
                No one is home yet so it is easy to take my dose that I want and no one to find out about it.  I will get it from my freezer.  I will go upstairs to the freezer and take it from there and eat as much as I can.

7:00 p.m.
                This will be a little more difficult because the family is home now.  My next fix will come from my freezer again.  I will make sure that no one is in the kitchen.  Next, I will sneak in the kitchen and quickly grab some ice and go downstairs without anyone seeing me.

9:00 p.m.
                I will get my next dose of ice from my freezer again.  Hopefully neither my mom nor my sister will be in the kitchen.  If I happen to come upon one of them I will tell them that my water wasn’t cold enough.

11:00 p.m.
                I will get my next hit of ice from my freezer that is downstairs.  I have put a bottle of water in the freezer and it froze half way so I can still drink it and there is ice still in it.  This will be put back in the freezer when I’m done with it.

7:00 a.m.
                I will get my ice from my freezer again.  Usually in the morning no body is in the kitchen until after I leave for school, so I will have no problem getting the ice without anyone seeing me.  This will be another easy dose to get.


Well, I had no real encounters with anyone in my family about this incident so I didn't have to lie.  I did have a horrible feeling in my tummy when I was going to get my ice from wherever it was because I knew it was somethign I wasn't supposed to be doing.  I can really see how this could ruin one of my relationships because it is hiding something and no one should ever hide anything from anyone.  It was kind of scary thinking that way of trying to think of ways to hide things in order to not get caught.  It definitely didn't feel right.  I have a feeling that my mom knew nothing that was going on, this due to the fact that I only did it for one day.  If I would have done it longer I'm sure she would have noticed something was up.  I could totally see my mom blowing up at me and being so shocked that I was doing drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment