<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S25-VMv-JFU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This week we learned about the social learning theory. The social learning theory is described as learning from other outside influences, such as our environment or our peers. We learn our actions from them. For instance, if you didn't know how to open a can of soda, you could watch your friend open theirs up first and then you would learn how to do it. This also relates to how children act when they get older, because then they will act the same as their parents.
This relates to my life because most of the things I have learned have come from my parents. For example, I am a kind and gentle person because that is the way that my parents have acted. Also I do similar things that they have done. My mom is very conservative in keeping things and so am I. My dad is lazy sometimes and that is where I get my laziness from.
No comments:
Post a Comment